Are you experiencing anxiety? Are recent events causing unwanted symptoms such as fear, panic, worry, irritability, and sleepless nights?
Well, I’m here to tell you there is hope. I’m not just saying it, I know it. I experienced mild anxiety in the past. A traumatic event in my life triggered the anxious symptoms. And once the anxiety was triggered, the vicious cycle continued over and over again.
Anxiety and depression are big business, and there are plenty of pharmaceuticals your doctor can prescribe which treat anxiety-related disorders (for example, Prozac, Zoloft, Valium, and Xanax). However, they often have adverse side effects.
With the collective shift on healthier, plant-based lifestyles, we now have access to a variety of essential oils, herbs, vitamins, minerals, and cannabinoids (CBD) to help ease our symptoms of stress and anxiety and other emotional and physical ailments.
If you’re like me, you’ve tried many products claiming to help with stress and anxiety. The problem is there isn’t one magic product that can cure anxiety or stress.
Treating anxiety and stress involves making lifestyle changes to lead a healthier life, improving the physical, emotional, and mental outlook.
Together these changes can transform your life from one of worry, stress, and anxiety to one of power, peace, and comfort.
Here’s a checklist of helpers:
- You feel what you eat! Watch what you put in your mouth, stick with protein, fruit, and veggies. Keep it clean, and if it’s possible, organic.
- Create a space for yourself free from negativity- this includes people and media. Alone time is good and essential for recharging your battery. When the mind and body feel drained, we are more susceptible to anxiety and stress symptoms.
- Make sure you are taking a good daily vitamin, especially the B’s and D3.
- Drink lots of water with fresh-squeezed lemon juice to keep the body alkaline.
- Get lots of rest and don’t feel guilty about it.
- Meditate or go out for a walk in nature. Just 10 minutes can help.
- Laugh. Watch a funny movie or listen to comedy.
Most important, GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD. The mind has a relentless ego at times. When a negative thought appears, tell it to SHUSH! Instead, place focus on something positive.
Take BIOATTAIN CBD oil and use the CALM CBD support roll-on during the day. If insomnia hits, try REST CBD support roll-on for sleepless nights.
Tina Frazier is the founder and CEO of BIOATTAIN CBD and Tina’s Natural Products. She is a therapist and formulator of natural therapeutic products to help support anxiety, stress, focus, rest, and other common everyday issues.